We celebrated my daughter’s 4th birthday last week in her preschool class. Instead of giving the typical candy/toy bag favor, I wanted to do something more creative and practical but still affordable.
You all know I’m not a fan of giving kids sugar as treats. I’ve also mentioned that I’m infamous for giving the kids in my family educational gifts. With these favors, you’re giving them something that is fun and a huge aid for a child’s developmental skills. You’ll love this easy to make DIY Mason Jar Party Favor Tutorial.
What You’ll Need:
Round Labels (Martha Stewart Stickers)
1. The first thing you’ll need to do is open your mason jars and remove the crayons from their box.
2. Place the crayons in the mason jars.
3. Place a round label or sticker on the top. I’m using a pack by Martha Stewart.
4. Glue down the label or sticker and close the lid.
5. Make sure that you continue to press down on the label/sticker to ensure that is adheres securely. You may also write the name of the child who will receive this favor on the label.
6. Write “thank you” or whatever message you wish to write on the tag. Wrap the tag around the mason jar using jute rope.
Here you have your completed mason jar in just a few minutes.
Children and parents will love to receive this favor. Your gifting them with supplies they’ll always need/use plus a neat, personalized container to keep them in. Not to mention this favor comes cavity-free!
Try this DIY project at home and let me know how they are received at your next big event.