What you’ll need:
Vase(s) – find them at discount stores and thrift shops to make this a super affordable ones
Duck Tape – I’m using gold glittered tape but feel free to find a design you love (silver, lace, etc.)
Wine Glass Writer – I got these in a POPSUGAR Must Have Box and LOVE them!
Measuring Tape – you may use a rule if you don’t have measuring tape
Scissors – Mine is from the Nate Berkus for Target collection
1. Use a measuring tape to decide where you’ll place strips of tape.
2. Using the measuring tape and a Wine Glass Writer, mark where you’ll strip will go. Marking the glass will help you keep your strip straight all the way around the vase. (I sadly misplaced my gold wine glass writer so I had to use the silver.)
3. Now pick up your Glitter Duck Tape and begin sticking it onto our vase.
Be sure to follow the marking you made to keep the strip straight.
4. Repeat the previous steps for any additional strips of tape you wish to add.
5. Place them as your centerpieces or throughout your home and enjoy!