I have a big sweet tooth. So when I’m craving ice-cream or a milk shake but don’t want to consume the calories, I make myself a delicious and healthy alternative. This is one of my favorite recipe and it’s super easy to make at home. Try it and share with your kids. They’ll love it!
1 cup of frozen strawberries (reserve a small one for garnish)
1 cup of coconut water
option cup of water
1. Place 1 banana and 1 cup of strawberries in the freezer prior to making this smoothie. You can also use prepackaged frozen berries.
2. Place frozen banana and 1 cup of frozen strawberries in the a blender. Add 1 cup of coconut water and blend.
3. This will leave you with a thick, ice cream smoothie. You can pour it into a cup and serve it with a spoon as an ice cream alternative.
4. If you prefer a more drinkable smoothie, add 1 cup of water to the mixture and blend. Serve it in a cup and garnish with a small berry.
5. Enjoy your low-calorie treat!