As I mentioned in my previous post, I purchased a new camera a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I still don’t a camera bag for it. I actually do have a professional camera bag (like the canon bag pictured below) that fits the camera, three lenses, a flash and bunch of other small accessories (via my husband’s collection) but I don’t have my dream bag.
What? Do you really think a girl like me would walk around with a plain old camera bag?
1. I live in New York City. Although I have never been a victim of a street crime, I don’t want to tempt anyone into popping that cherry.
2. Doesn’t a girl deserve a fabulous bag fit for the fabulous arm it’s carried on? Of course!
Therefore, I’m on a mission to find the perfect, chic camera bag that will give off the illusion that I know what I’m doing (so many buttons!) while looking like the in-the-know fashion lover I try to be.
Here is what I’m looking for
- The bag must be light weight/not bulky
- It must have a cross-body strap
- No matter how esthetically pleasing it is, it must protect my camera and lenses
- Did I mention it has to be pretty?